Join Rising Stars at JW3 this summer for three weeks of sporting fun, run in accordance with government guidance.
The sports and games camp will cover a variety of sports (including football) as well as games such as dodgeball, chess, drama, talent shows and other creative games.
Rising Stars Summer Sports Camp is suitable for ages 4-7. Spaces are very limited, as we comply with government guidelines, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
A fresh approach to teaching
Activity leaders teach children how to think, not what to think. This gives children the early foundation to become independent thinkers.
Tailor made programmes
Providing children with activity options so they can build their own experiences and gain confidence through making these decisions.
Diverse range of activities
Sport to Art to Drama to Music or their Specialist Activities including Skateboarding & Djing – children can find their talents.
- Activities to take place outdoors where possible
- Social bubbles with limited group sizes
- Staggered start and finish times
- Hand sanitiser readily available
- Additional cleaning of equipment & toilets
- Children to wear a different set of clothes each day.
- Coaches and kids temperatures to be checked each day on arrival