JW3’s website does not capture or store personally identifiable information without permission. But, in common with many websites worldwide, we do review anonymous information such as the number of visitors to our website, the most popular pages, the most common ways users are referred to our website, etc, by logging the IP addresses of users.
Why We Do This
We do to this to review what works well and what doesn’t when people visit our website and to make improvements.
How We Do This
We also record other non-personal information such as the type of browsers, devices, screen sizes and operating systems used to view our website.
We do not pass on, sell or rent your personal details to any third party unless at your request or with your explicit permission.
The Benefits of Cookies
Cookies are used to improve your use of our website by, for example:
- Enabling us to recognise the type of device you’re using so that so that the information on our website is automatically formatted to give you the best view for your device
- Recognising that you may already have provided a login name and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- Enabling you to register and log in to allow you to access stored information or providing you with a personalised view as part of our service for registered users and members
- Speeding up searches
We do not control the delivery of cookies from service providers such as Google Analytics, nor from any third-party sites that we may provide a link to.
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This to ensure that the service is available and operates efficiently when you want it.
And HERE for details of which cookies are set by Google
Removing and Disabling Cookies
Your use of our website is taken as consent to the placing of cookies on your system. If you do not consent, or if you do not wish to accept cookies on your device you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, some aspects of our website will not function when you visit our website.
To disable the cookies:
- Close this website
- Use your web browser’s tools to "delete your cache"
- Quit and then reopen your browser
- Then choose to disallow cookies in your browser preference settings