Award-winning accredited Early Years qualifications, Paediatric and Adult First Aid training and parenting sessions all led by our highly experienced qualified team.
This essential two hour session teaches baby and child first aid as well as providing a wonderful opportunity for parents to meet other new parents.
The session will cover:
• Dealing with emergencies
• Priority of treatment including
• Contents of a First Aid Kit
• Care of casualty including non-responsive and breathing and non-responsive and not breathing
• Recovery position
• Child and Baby Resuscitation CPR
• Dealing with minor bleeds
• How to respond if a baby or child is choking
This session is led by Jill Wheatcroft MSc, BSc Community Children’s Nursing, RSCN and First Aid Instructor who has extensive experience as a Lecturer in Child Health and as a Paediatric Nursing Sister. Jill is a co-Founder of Riverside Cares. For expectant parents and parents with children aged 3 and under.