Do you feel like age is a barrier in your job search? Arm yourself with the confidence and skills you need.
Are you looking for a new job but unsure of how to navigate today’s jobs market? Do you feel like age is a barrier in your job search and feel nervous about the reliance on technology which is necessary in our new world of work?
The good news is that there are plenty of opportunities out there, so join us at ‘The age-less job search workshop’ run by Resource, in partnership with JW3, where you will discover how to get ahead in your job search with a series of sessions run by leading industry experts.
This interactive virtual workshop will arm you with the confidence and skills for your job search and will include:
- Baroness Ros Altmann CBE sharing her views and insights on the current job market and the value of older workers
- CV advice
- Interview tips and techniques
- How to use your network – from a distance
- Video conferencing platforms and social media guidance
- A chance to ask your questions to a panel of career experts