If you want to be in touch with us about future opportunities, pop a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Teacher of Business Studies
JOB TITLE: Teacher of Business Studies
HOURS: Freelance/Part time
LOCATION: London, NW3
REPORTING TO: Director of Gateways
ABOUT JW3 GATEWAYS:
JW3 Gateways is an educational provision delivering academic and vocational courses, pastoral care and life skills training for vulnerable young people within the Jewish community. Gateways is committed to the holistic development of every student, at every stage of their journey through the programme. This is an exciting time to join our team as we launch a Business Studies BTEC pathway.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To develop and deliver a Key Stage 4 and 5 Business Studies programme for 2-3 hours a week.
- To contribute to the overall ethos of Gateways and be active in promoting high standards
- To deliver Level 2 and Level 3 BTEC Business Studies of varying size qualifications
- To regularly review the performance of students following this programme, implementing interventions where necessary and keeping track of their welfare and engagement.
- Qualified, experienced teacher with at least 2 years’ experience teaching Business Studies at Levels 2/3.
For any enquiries, please submit a CV to Laurence Field at email@example.com