Celebrate Canada Day with a virtual cabaret of music, comedy and performance.
Canada is brimming with talented Jews. This Canada Day, we’ve brought together some of our favourite singers, comedians, performers, and presenters to share their talents and shed some light about why Canadian Jews are loved around the world.
- A special appearance by Emma Freud & Richard Curtis
- Two brand new Canadian/British collaborations
- Kathryn Williams and Samantha Parton (of The Be Good Tanyas) pay tribute to Leonard Cohen
- Theatre artist S. Bear Bergman shares ‘the first Jew in Canada’
- A PechaKucha from Jewish-Indigenous photographer Kali Spitzer
- The host of Iron Chef Canada, Gail Simmons, creates a recipe for our foodbank
...and much much more.