Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our visitors, volunteers and staff. To make sure that we’re doing everything we can to maintain our COVID-secure building, we’ve introduced a number of measures to help everyone stay safe.
Before your visit
In order to help keep each other safe, we encourage all visitors to take a lateral flow test before coming to JW3. Should you test positive or experience any COVID symptoms, please stay at home to help protect our community.
During your visit
- All visitors are encouraged to wear masks and regularly use hand sanitiser which is located around the building
- We encourage you to register your visit with NHS Track & Trace
- We’ll continue to review and manage any risks and inform you of any changes to our procedures.
Keeping others safe
Please stay at home if your lateral flow test result is positive, or if you have symptoms of illness such as a cough, sore throat or fever.
You don't have to wear a face covering if there is a legitimate reason why you can't do so.
- If you can't put on, wear or remove it because of a physical or mental illness, impairment or disability
- If putting on, wearing or removing it will cause you severe distress
- If you are providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation which will help us keep everyone safe.