JW3 ICE RINK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Do put your skates on in the skate change area – use seating provided
Do skate in an anti-clockwise direction unless directed otherwise
Do obey skating marshals/management
Do put litter in bins provided
Do ensure your skates are fitted correctly
Do wear suitable attire for outdoor skating
Do report any accidents to a member of staff
Do always listen and obey staff instructions
Do not go on the ice without skates
Do not litter
Do not take bags, phones or cameras on the ice
Do not eat or drink on the ice
Do not skate in chains (two holding hands is allowed)
Do not chip, throw or spray the ice
Do not carry people on the ice
Do not skate at excessive speed
Do not spin, jump or attempt acrobatic tricks, these aren’t allowed on the rink
Do not walk in skates on the hard surfaces of the Piazza
MINIMUM AGE AND ADULT SUPERVISION
All children aged 9 and under must be accompanied on the ice by an adult. All children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult, although the adult need not be skating. Maximum of 5 children per adult.
Skate hire is included. If you wish to bring your own skates please ask a member of staff to check their condition and suitability for our rink. Available skate sizes are: 3-12 UK for adults and 9-14 UK for children.
Skaters and Spectators understand and agree to the following:
By engaging in skating both skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of, and assume the risk of skating which include but are not limited to the following:
- Injuries that result from collision or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on the skating surface
- Injuries that result from falls
- Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are within the properly intended path of travel of the skater
Skaters and Spectators also agree to:
- Maintain reasonable control of his/her speed at all times
- Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters, objects or conditions on the surface of the rink
- Accept responsibility for knowing the range of his/her abilities while on skates, and skate within the limits of that ability and as appropriate to the session on which he/she is skating
- Refrain from skating whilst under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other control impairing substance
- Leave the surface of the ice when resurfacing maintenance is taking place, when sessions end or as directed by staff
- Refrain from taking food and drink onto the rink surface
- Refrain from acting in a matter that may cause or contribute to injury of themselves or any other person
- Refrain from instigating or becoming involved in any type of altercations with any other skater or spectator and engaging in abusive, abrasive or disorderly conduct
- Not sit, climb or put feet on the barrier
We hold the right to refuse entry onto the ice to anyone not complying with the above. Skaters asked to leave or removed from the Ice Rink area will not be refunded for their session fee if breaking this Code of Conduct.
What to do on arrival at JW3
Please bring your ticket or order reference number to the JW3 Box Office to collect your wristband. For busier sessions you may have to queue so please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your session starts.
What happens in bad weather?
The Ice Rink is open come rain or shine. Please dress according to the weather conditions on the day. You are advised to wear gloves to protect your hands from the cold, and to help to minimise injuries in the event of falling on the ice. Climatic conditions may cause a layer of water on the ice surface, this will not affect your skating and does not make it unsafe to skate. Although you may get wet if you fall over!
No refunds will be made unless our management have found it necessary to close the ice rink due to health and safety or technical concerns. Customers are reminded that this is an outdoor event. Refunds due to adverse weather conditions will only be made if these weather conditions have necessitated the closure of the rink.
Manual wheelchair users are welcome on the Ice Rink as long as they are accompanied on the ice by a companion. Wheelchair users must be accompanied by a responsible person in skates at all times when on the ice. Normal charge applies for the wheelchair user with a free ticket for the companion, please contact the JW3 Box Office to book.
Unfortunately due to safety concerns electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on the ice.
Dare 2b Terms and Conditions
The promo code is redeemed at the basket page. Maximum 100 redemptions in total. Excludes multi-buys and can not be stacked with other promo codes. Promo codes can't be applied retrospectively. Ends 10.01.19. All offers are subject to availability. Dare 2b reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the offer at its sole discretion.
Ice Rink suitable for 2 years old plus. Each session is 50 minutes.
The Child price only applies for 15 year olds and under.
Please note that JW3's usual Terms and Conditions apply for 'JW3 on Ice'.
We also offer a Group Booking discount: Buy nine tickets, get the tenth one free. Please call the Box Office to take advantage of this offer. If you are a school or youth group booking for 25 or more, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0207 433 8989.
We may take pictures or record audio during your visit to the building, and by buying a ticket you consent to us using your image or voice for promotional purposes. If you would prefer to be excluded from this policy please contact the JW3 Box Office.
Rescheduling: Very occasionally we may need to reschedule skating sessions. We will give you at least 72 hours notice, by email, if a session is rescheduled (unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular rescheduled session), at which time you will be offered tickets for a different session (subject to availability) of value equal to that of your original ticket(s). If you are unable to attend a different session, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).