JW3 Baby & Toddler Fair
JW3, in partnership with Sharon & Talya Events, presents a brilliant new baby and toddler fair.
There's so much for the whole family to see and do at the JW3 Baby and Toddler Fair.
Buy one adult ticket and bring your partner along for free, as well as your kids.
And even better - all activities and expert sessions are included in the entrance price.
Choose gifts for new parents, not-so-new parents or parents-to-be from the wide variety of brands - hand-picked by parents themselves - and charity stalls. Or even better, just treat yourself!
Browse our market place of this year's new products as well as established favourites from children’s clothes, crafted nursery furniture, personalised gifts, children’s and mummy's jewellery, toys and personalised gifts to a wide range of parenting services, like doulas.
Come and hear the experts give you the latest views and sample sessions on parenting and wellbeing. Whether it's Annabel Karmel on how to make the perfect purée in the JW3 Demonstration Kitchen, Maryanne Taylor on how to fix your child's bad sleep habits, Hartbeeps - music and movement for the under 5s, Rhiann Keys on postnatal pilates and so much more...
And there's even more to keep the kids busy and entertained. Special screenings for the kids of Steven Speilberg's The Advetures of Tintin in our plush new JW3 Cinema. Softplay fun. The kids' disco and games. And of course, a special welcome from Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse.
- Special kids screenings of The Advetures of Tintin in our plush, new JW3 cinema
- Come and meet Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse
- Kids Disco and Games
- Softplay Fun
- Magic and Puppet Shows
- Annabel Karmel shows you how to make the perfect purée in the JW3 Demonstration Kitchen.
- Mindful Mamma sessions on how your mind affects your body during labour.
- Sleep specialist Maryanne Taylor, of Child Sleep Works, on How to encourage good sleep patterns and fix bad sleep habits in your babies and children.
- Rachel Vecht of Educating Matters on Positive Parenting and Family Skills.
- Baby Massage taster sessions with Ruth Kay of Baby & U.
- Jill Wheatcroft of Riverside Cares on Can your home be too clean for your children?
- Hartbeeps - Taster session - Try out the music and movement sensation for the under 5s.
- Bonnie Joseph’s Aim High Training - How to resuscitate your child taster session will equip you with the knowledge to save a life.
- Postnatal Pilates presented by Rhiann Keys.
- How to declutter your kids! Top tips from Nikki Glantz.
- Jill Wheatcroft of Riverside Cares and Lecturer in Child Health discusses Is work-life balance an out of date expression?
- The Babybabble's Dr Stacey Pleaner talks about Winter Wellness.
- Yogabugs Minibugs taster session for toddlers from 1 to 2 and a half year olds.
- The Babybabble Drop In. Weigh your baby with advice from Dr Stacey Pleaner.
JW3 All-Purpose Room
Add to Calendar 24/11/2013 10:00:00 24/11/2013 10:00:00 JW3 Baby & Toddler Fair There's so much for the whole family to see and do at the JW3 Baby and Toddler Fair. Buy one adult ticket and bring your partner along for free, as well as your kids. And even better - all activities and expert sessions are included in the entrance price. Choose gifts for new parents, not-so-new parents or parents-to-be from the wide variety of brands - hand-picked by parents themselves - and charity stalls. Or even better, just treat yourself! JW3 All-Purpose Room DD/MM/YYYY
Members get a 10% discount!
Become a member now
You might also like
Show Station (Ages 5-6)
JW3 Puppet Tales (April-July)
Antenatal Class with Bump and Baby Club (June)
JW3 Crèche (May-July)
JW3 AM Playgroup (April-July)
The Parent Gym