Feeding Babies and Toddlers
with Jill Wheatcroft of Riverside Cares
Feeding Babies and Toddlers Ask the Expert: How to Help Your Baby Become A Confident Eater with Jill Wheatcroft of Riverside Cares
Session will include:
- Baby Led Weaning and other options
- Faddy Eaters, is there such a thing?
- Can Food Allergies Be Passed On?
- When should weaning be delayed? Transitioning from breast feeding
- How to avoid slipping into the food-as-a-reward habit
- Getting past ‘food refusal’
- Really understanding portion size
- Role modeling – when and why does this matter
- Increasing fruit and veg in the diet
Jill Wheatcroft MSc, BSc Community Children’s Nursing, RSCN, Post Grad Dip Academic Practice, First Aid Instructor, A1 Assessor has extensive experience in Early Years. A Paediatric Nursing Sister by training, for many years she was a Lecturer in Child Health at City University, London. Her depth of knowledge of childcare at home, in the community and in children’s wards has enabled her to support families and professionals underpinned by her extensive knowledge. Jill, co-founder of Riverside Cares, est.1989, has always been passionate about ensuring children's safety and well-being.
Add to Calendar 12/03/2020 10:00:00 12/03/2020 10:00:00 Feeding Babies and Toddlers Feeding Babies and Toddlers Ask the Expert: How to Help Your Baby Become A Confident Eater with Jill Wheatcroft of Riverside Cares Session will include: JW3 JW3 DD/MM/YYYY