Connecting Our Community
Your support is essential to enable London’s Jewish community centre to be open and accessible to all; providing unrivalled arts and culture, delivering inspiring education and strengthening community. So far this year:
- We engaged with over 1,000 Holocaust survivors and their families through our Survivor Enrichment Programme and our live-streamed educational & cultural events.
- 12,000 people were moved or challenged by one of our live arts performances or events, exploring a range of contemporary issues.
- 15,000 visitors enjoyed meeting and making new connections at our community beach.
- 65 vulnerable 16-24 year olds have realised their potential thanks to Gateways, JW3’s vocational development provision for vulnerable adults in the Jewish community.
- 20 participants took part in the Open Door project, a 9 week cross-cultural programme, bringing together Jewish, Muslim and Christian teenage women.
- Hundreds of Young Professionals made meaningful connections at our communal Shabbat dinners and young adult events.
JW3 is a registered charity. 60% of our funding is derived from earned income, while the remainder comes from friends like you. Please give generously so that we can continue our full range of services and programmes for the widest range of people possible.
Whether you can give £25 or £25,000 all donations are greatly appreciated.